Tuesday, 19 March 2013

London 19/03/13














Hat - Topshop
Jacket - Forever 21
Jumper - Topshop
Leggings - Blackmilk Clothing
Boots - Zara
Bag - Parfois

Today I went to St Paul's Cathedral and the Picasso exhibit at Somerset House in London - I loved seeing all the early works by Picasso and the beautiful architecture of the cathedral. I'm here in London for three days and then i'm going back home to Manchester, I cant wait! I love the shoes in this look from Zara, they are so glittery and glam its great - plus they aren't too uncomfortable which is always a bonus. The hat from Topshop is my new favourite accessory! I wear it pretty much everyday, it is so cute. Tomorrow I have a tour around Kings College London (you can see it in the photos), the university I am hoping to go to, it will be interesting to see everything there and potentially how my life will be like in September! What do you guys think of my outfit? Hope you like it!


http://lookbook.nu/look/4703939-19-3-13-LONDON