Monday, 13 May 2013

13/05/2013 MS MR - Fantasy

























 
 




Hi Guys, this is what I look like today! I love my cigarette pants from Zara, they are such a classic, staple piece for everyone's wardrobe. They are super versatile and go with absolutely everything - I honestly swear by them! I paired the black pants with fuchsia wedges from Office, a mint green sheer shirt from Forever 21 and my favourite hot-pink blazer from Zara.
I'm also wearing my new Prada sunglasses, I'll post detail photos of them in another blog post soon! I love them! I got them last week and I haven't taken them off since (those who follow my instagram know this!) Anyway, this week has been not very eventful, I have basically just stayed home and caught up on a load of Vampire Diaries episodes, I love that show. The weather here, well, I'll let you guess... Yes, it's hot, hot, hot! And it's getting hotter as we head towards the summer months, I cant believe I'm saying this but it wont be long until I am longing for the cool summer weather of England (yes, I am even looking forward to those miserable rainy days).
What are your plans this summer?

Quick tip - Vaseline is honestly a miracle worker in the beauty world - try it as a lip gloss, moisturiser, or even as a mascara to add a natural sparkle to those lashes!

Stay tuned for more looks, quick tips, reviews and updates! Thanks for reading!