Thursday, 9 May 2013

Desert Rose


























Today I found myself a great photoshoot location in the desert behind our building. It was super hot today again so being in the desert at 10am was not a good idea - the photo's still worked though, dont you think? I am wearing my Ribs Swimsuit from Blackmilk here, I love their swims and currently have nine pieces of awesome nylon from their collection. My dog Monty came along with me today too, you can see him in some of the shots! Tomorrow I am going snorkeling at Snoopy's Rock (yes, like the dog), so I will have a few photo's to share with you when I get back! Hope you are all having a great week, stay tuned for more looks, reviews and quick tips! 

Quick Tip - Dip a Q-Tip in moisturiser eye cream and dab on around your eyes to remove any smudges or mistakes made when applying eye makeup. 

Swim - Black Milk Clothing
Skirt - Asos
Shoes - River Island 
Jumper - DKNY